So stressed out right now.
Blocking out the world now so I can concentrate on revising…
- First he’s born with the stigma of having a coward for a father.
- His mother abandons him to be with a man.
- His father becomes “The DarkOne”
- His father betrays their deal, and he’s taken to another world all by himself.
- He winds up with a loving family who take him in only to sacrifice himself…
Swan Thief all the fucking way.
1.18 // 2.21
Watched the entire Game of Thrones episodes this week, when I’m supposed to be revising. Love it! Such a perfect series, includes: Dragons, Magic, A Dwarf, Swords, Walkers, etc. <3 MUSTWATCH! (LotR fans will Love this)
Have to buy the books now, but must not read them until after exams.
Game of Thrones → 1.01 “Winter Is Coming”
“The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.”
“Jon flexed the fingers of his sword hand. The Night’s Watch takes no part. He closed his fist and opened it again. What you propose is nothing less than treason. He thought of Robb, with snowflakes melting in his hair. Kill the boy and let the man be born. He thought of Bran, clambering up a tower wall, agile as a monkey. Of Rickon’s breathless laughter. Of Sansa, brushing out Lady’s coat and singing to herself. You know nothing, Jon Snow. He thought of Arya, her hair as tangled as a bird’s nest.”
“That’s how justification works. But once you justify something once — you can do it again and again. It becomes easier.”